Gammill Long Arm Quilting Machine with Statler Stitcher
The Gammill Statler Stitcher gives us the flexibility for all patterns to be resized, flipped horizontally or vertically or manipulated to enhance the beauty of your quilt. Hundreds of patterns to choose from and many thread colors available.
- All fees will be discussed prior to quilting.
- Edge to Edge Designs including borders begin at $.020 per square inch up to $.025 per square inch.
- Edge to Edge design with different border design - additional $10.00 for 1st border and $10.00 for each additional border.
- Custom work - varying designs in quilt blocks and background areas a minimum of $.03 per square inch.
- Basting only for hand quilting $.005 per square inch.
- Binding machine sewn on the top of the quilt, $15 flat charge
- Binding sewn on and hand stitched on the back is a $15.00 charge plus $.25 per linear foot
- Ironing backing - $10.00 charge
- We strongly encourage high quality batting such as Quilters Dream
How much will my quilting cost?
Edge to Edge designs:
Our designs range in price from $.020 to $.025
Your quilt top measures 80" x 90"
80" x 90" = 7200 square inches
Level A design
7200 square inches x $.020 = $144,00 plus sales tax
Minimum charge $35.00
Your quilt is guaranteed to meet your wishes. Your preferences will be discussed and estimated before we begin. Once work begins we will contact you immediately if we feel any changes could be made to enhance your quilt.
- Backing and Batting must be 4" - 6" longer on each side of your quilt top
- Backing must be pressed. We will piece and iron your back for a $20.00 charge
- Remove all selvages
- Press Top
- Clip loose threads
- Your quilt should be flat, square and no wavy edges ( we are more than happy to show you the proper way to add borders)
- Indicate top of quilt top with a safety pin
- Do not pin, baste or mark quilt top